Monday, July 6, 2009

Wish ko lang...

Now that I got a job and earn my own money, I have soooo many things I wanna buy. Already made a top 10 list of items that I am longing for so long.


Nintendo Wii
I want one for a long time now! It came out when in the year I left for Germany 2006. Never had enough money to buy one. So NOW, finally my dream will come true and I can buy my own Wii Wii... X-)

ipod

I haven't decided yet, what ipod model I'm gonna buy. It might be a 2nd gen shuffle or a 4th gen nano. :) What I like about the shuffle is, that it is a small and you can clip it to your shirt. So on my long way to work I would have some music. I can't listen to music with my current cell (N73), because after 5-10min. my cell would get low-batt. But also the nano is nice, I could watch my favourite youtube clips on it... hmm... I still have time to decide until my next payday. haha.


PSP or NDSi
I already own a DSlight and I would like to have the new version with a slimmer and cooler look and of course the dual cams. But it's still new on the market and therefore still priced high. Maybe I will go for a PSP, so I could play Final Fantasy VII and God of War. ;)


Enough gadgets..... more on fashion.

Shoes
I need new shoes, maybe I go for a pair of Sketchers. Saw some nice elegant leather models at SM and I also like Nike or Adidas sneakers.

Clothes
I'm glad that at my job they are not strict when it comes to clothes. I can wear casual clothes. Therefore, I'm gonna buy some jeans and nice shirts.

Watch
Accessories are great, especially if it comes to watches. I could need a new one, because my current is losing his paint... I like one from Unisilver or Tommy Hilfiger.


So many items, but not enough money... maybe next year I will own all of them... wish ko lang. ;)

0 comments: