Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need to make a decision....


Should I go for the expensive 16k condo, which is right beside my office or should I look for another one? The good thing about the condo is, that I would save the fair to go to work and of course a lot of time. It has a swimming pool and a gym. It's a studio type condo with a divider, that makes it look like a 1 bedroom condo. It has a great view facing Manila Bay and is at the 23th floor. It's semi-furnished and comes with a bed, wardrobe and an air condition. But 16k is only the price for the rent... there are additional dues plus of course water and electricity... that would sum up to, let's say 19k!!!

My friend would only share 3k per month... so 16k for me and less of 8k for me per cut off of my salary... How am I supposed to live my live as a shopaholic? Should I go for it??? I don't have much time to decide, I have to pay the first installment for the reservation this Saturday...

0 comments: