Sunday, June 14, 2009

A new part of my life...

...is going to start tomorrow! That's a good reason to make a new blog at blogger.com. I had one before at my friendster profile, but now that I more into facebook, I don't update it anymore.

So what to say about me. I've born in Germany and grew up there and till to my 22nd years of live i lived in my hometown Freiburg-Hochdorf. I was done with my studies in Germany and as my uncle from the Philippines came for a visit, he insisted that I should go with him to the Philippines to learn how to be a photographer. That's his job, he owns a photo studio and is into covering Weddings and other festivities. Also it thought it would be a good chance to improve my English skills. I intended to stay here only for a 6 months, but due to some circumstances I began to study IT at STI. Because I did not really learn how to be a photographer at my uncles studio, what I did most of the time was doing editing with Photoshop. I liked it, but my grandmother insisted that I should study here.

That was a good chance for me to learn more about the Philippines culture and people. I enjoyed the 2 years of my studies. I speak better Tagalog and English than I did 3 years ago and now I'm good enough that I found a very good job that needs my language skills. I applied for a position as a bilingual call center customer representative and I'm happy that I got it. Now, tomorrow will be the orientation and that's the start of my new life... my new independent life!

0 comments: