Friday, June 19, 2009

ACCIDENT!!!

What the hell! I just got home from work... I usually take a cab after work, because I work until 11pm and that's the safest and fastest way to get home... I THOUGHT!? When I got into the cab the driver looked already suspicious. He was jumping up and down his seat and was always s scratching his head... I thought he is crazy....

We got into traffic and I was looking outside the window, when suddenly it made BAM! I was confused for the first second and did not know what happened... Then I saw the mess, the driver was fallen asleep (micro-sleep) and rammed the front car!!! What the F***! After there was a loud discussion between the drivers going on, I was shocked at the moment and just wanted to get away... and that is what I did. I got out the cab and got into another....

Ok
, now I realized I should had payed at least... but hey, what if he had rammed a tree, guard rail or wall??? Then I sure, could not blog anymore... So whatever... puh, now I need a hard drink!!!

0 comments: