Monday, August 10, 2009

Decision made.

I found a condominium near my workplace. It's a 1 bedroom condo, located in Makati, only 5-10min. walking distance to Export Bank Plaza and Shopwise. :)

I hopefully move this coming Sunday... Still got many things to do. First I have to get a checking account, because they want to get paid by post dated checks. Then I need a lot of cash... don't know if I have to pawn my iPod or Cell. :( I also need to organize a truck, but I think I will get the offer from my neighbor. It's 2k for the truck and 3 helper.

I did not do much last weekend. Saturday morning I drunk with some office mates at a bar next to the office. Just 2 bottles, I was to tired after the night shift. Yesterday, I cleaned the apartment and put some stuff into boxes for the coming move. Now I will take a nap, so that I will survive the night shift. I already bought some 3in1 coffee. hehe.

0 comments: